Adecco Italia was commissioned by an important company to search for the following figure: a Project Management Officer.
- University degree in Economics & Management or Engineering;
- Project management skills;
- +5 years of working experience, +3 years in Project Management activities;
- preferred 3+ years of working experience in consulting firms;
- Attitude to End to End processes understanding;
- Organizational, management and problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal skills to present at senior level (comfort amongst top management);
- Change management skills, propensity for innovation, lateral thinking;
- Excellent communications skills - Italian and English mandatory and preferably German.
Support the project governance framework adoption to have structured approach to govern the projects. It involves various stakeholders like team members, project managers, project sponsors, investors, clients, etc. Ensure that:
- The projects are prioritized and aligned to short- and long-term goals of the business;
- The right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions;
- The projects are staying within the planned time and budget;
- Enterprise resources are utilized in the most efficient manner;
- There are ongoing risk assessment and mitigation across all projects.
Availability for weekly transfers to another office of the company is required.
A permanent contract is offered.
Categoria Professionale: IT Management / Pre-Sales / Post-Sales
Settore: INDUSTRIA METALMECCANICA
Città: Piacenza (Piacenza)
- project manager officer/PMO - 36 mesi
- Laurea Magistrale
- Inglese - Livello Buono
Mezzi di trasporto:
- Full Time