Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in cold chain logistics on the market?
This is your chance. For our client, a top service provider with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores, we are currently looking for a maintenance engineer.
- Ensure all electrical and mechanical systems are maintained and functioning to a high level to have maximum operational efficiency;
- Adhere to the maintenance plans assigned by the maintenance coordinator;
- Update records of maintenance tasks completed and ensure all routine works are checked;
- Maintain good inventory of engineering spare parts, tools and equipment according to the weekly plans received;
- Answer efficiently to breakdown conditions to minimise equipment downtime;
- Liaise with maintenance suppliers to identify the impact of breakdown events;
- Under breakdown conditions, advise crisis management teams about options to solve;
- Follow all procedures according to legislation and the company QHSE policies and working instructions;
- Ability to give support useful to restore also structural site’s mantenance (e.g. doors retrieval, panels, rump, hydraulics, green area ecc).
- Maintenance Fitter and Turner diploma;
- Previous experience in the role;
- Computer Competency;
- Good English conversational skills (at least B2);
- Able to work in heights;
- Driver’s License;
- Licensed to Open Electrical Cupboard;
- First Aid Certificate
if interested please send an updated cv in english
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).